Aquatica Orlando offers annual passes in conjunction with the other Florida based parks in the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment group; namely SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
If you are planning to visit Aquatica more than once during the year then an annual pass can be a good option. Unlike a “length of stay” ticket that is generally valid for 14 days, an annual pass as the name suggests is valid for a full 365 days.
When purchasing an annual pass to more than one Florida park, it is important to choose the right park as your “home” membership park as some of the special benefits only relate to the “home” park and sometimes you can only buy the particular combination you require at a specific park.
For the ultimate pass you might want to consider the Platinum pass which covers ten of the eleven SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment theme parks in the United States, not just Florida. The only exclusion is Discovery Cove but as a pass member you can get discounts.
Aquatica annual pass ticket options are:
- a one park annual passport which admits you to Aquatica Orlando for one year
- a two park annual passport which admits you to Aquatica Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando for one year
- a three park annual passport which admits you to Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens, for one year
- a Platinum annual passport which admits you to Aquatica Orlando and nine other parks operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment for one year
As well as annual passes, you can also purchase one day tickets to Aquatica plus multi-park tickets with Aquatica, Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, special discount Florida Residents tickets, cabana rentals and meal deals.
For admission to Aquatica, children under 3 are admitted for free. There is no separate child pricing, children between the ages of 3 and 9 pay the same price as an adult.
Aquatica Annual Passes 2018 ticket prices
With all Aquatica annual passes you get additional benefits including:
- unlimited access to Aquatica for one year
- complimentary general parking
- 50% off Preferred Parking (limited availability)
- 10% off food, beverages and merchandise
- $10 off single day admission for accompanying friends and relatives (up to six people on the date of the visit)
- savings on strollers, wheelchairs and motorized cart rentals
- savings on select Adventure Camps, Tours and Animal Interaction Programs
- 50% off single day admission (for Pass member only) to SeaWorld San Antonio, SeaWorld San Diego, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country U.S.A.® (VA) and Sesame Place® (PA)
- monthly rewards
Some special events may not be included.
These prices are the standard ticket prices you would expect to pay online (unless stated otherwise). Prices do not include local taxes and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Note that if you are a Florida resident, you can either pay in one lump sum or spread the payments monthly, non-residents have to pay in one go.
All Florida’s theme park prices are subject to change and the prices and offers shown on this page were current at the time of publication.
|1 Park Annual Passport (1 Year) - Aquatica Orlando||Guest|
|Standard admission to Aquatica Orlando for a whole year with free parking and exclusive discounts.
No blackout dates.
|2 Park Annual Passport (1 Year) - Aquatica Orlando + SeaWorld Orlando||Guest|
|Standard admission to both Aquatica Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando for a whole year with free parking and exclusive discounts.
No blackout dates.
|3 Park Annual Passport (1 Year) - Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens||Guest|
|Standard admission to both Aquatica Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for a whole year with free parking and exclusive discounts.
No blackout dates.
|Platinum Park Annual Passport (1 Year) - Aquatica Orlando + nine other parks||Guest|
|Standard admission to Aquatica Orlando plus SeaWorld Orlando, Adventure Island, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and six other USA parks in the group for one year. These are Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country U.S.A. (Virginia), SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica San Antonio and Sesame Place (Pennsylvania).
No blackout dates. Does not include admission to special events like Howl-O-Scream or Discovery Cove.