Buying Go Select Miami Pass Tickets
The Go Select Miami Pass allows you to build your own personalised pass to some of southern Florida’s best attractions including Zoo Miami, the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and a Key West tour with typical savings of around 10 to 20%.
Unlike the Go Miami Card which is a fixed price for a specified number of days, the Go Select Miami Pass is basically a combination ticket where you choose which attractions to include and the price is based upon your selection.
Go Miami Select Pass Ticket Options
You can choose from around 23 different attractions. With all the attractions you just add two or more to your pass. As you add the various attractions, you can check on your savings.
Anyone aged 12 or over on the day of their first entry to the attractions is classed as an adult and will have to buy an adult pass. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 are classed as children and may purchase a child pass. Children under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
Go Miami Select Passes come with a “No-risk” return policy which basically means you can get a refund on any unused passes for up to one year from the date of purchase.
Go Select Pass Alternative Tickets
If you don’t want to commit to a particular list of attractions then consider the Go Miami Card which gives you access to around 35 attractions for a specified number of days. If you are visiting Orlando, then consider the Go Card Orlando or Go Select Orlando Pass which cover Orlando and central Florida.
Alternatively, the Orlando Flex ticket is a multi-park ticket and gives you access to some of the main theme parks in Central Florida; namely Universal Studios, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Wet’n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
The current list of attractions (as at June 2012 but subject to change) that you can include in your pass with the Go Select Miami Pass is:
- Everglades Airboat and Bay Cruise Combo
- Everglades Airboat and Miami City Tour
- Miami City Tour, Bay Cruise and Everglades
- Fort Lauderdale Boat Rental
- Fort Lauderdale Kayak Rental
- Fort Lauderdale Paddleboard Rental
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Airboat at Sawgrass
- Everglades Tour by Gray Line
- Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi
- Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off (24 hour pass)
- Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off (48 hour pass)
- Jungle Island
- Jungle Island Lemur Experience
- Key West Tour
- Lion Country Safari
- Mai Kai Dinner Show
- Miami Science Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Beach Island Queen Cruise
- Fort Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami