Busch Gardens Real Music Series Line Up for 2018
Busch Gardens’s “Real Music Series” concerts include everything from swing, blues, jazz, country, disco and rock ’n roll all the way to pop plus dance and acrobats.
For 2018, the Real Music Series concerts give you 48 days of music from eight different top line acts.
Each Monday to Saturday for eight weeks, you can see top performers from the world of big band and popular rock from the 1950s to the present day in the Stanleyville Theater.
The event starts on January 8 and ends on March 3 with concerts at 11:30 am and 1:30 at the Stanleyville Theater.
Admission is included in the standard single day ticket or annual pass. Note that seating is limited and allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Tickets need to be collected in advance from outside the Stanleyville Theater. For the morning performance they can also be collected at the Moroccan Village Plaza near the front gate.
The provisional line up is as follows:
- 8 January 2018 to 13 January 2018 - ** Cirque Vertigo featuring the Wallenda Duo**
- 15 January 2018 to 20 January 2018 - Michael Cavanaugh
- 22 January 2018 to 27 January 2018 - The Diamonds
- 29 January 2018 to 3 February 2018 - Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 5 February 2018 to 10 February 2018 - Pam Tillis
- 12 February 2018 to 17 February 2018 - Arrival from Sweden: The Music of Abba
- 19 February 2018 to 24 February 2018 - Leonard, Coleman, and Blunt: former lead vocalists of The temptations, Platters & Drifters
- 26 February 2018 to 3 March 2018 - Rhythm in the Night