Star Wars Guided Tour
In December 2016, Disney announced a new VIP guided tour for dedicated Star Wars fans would take place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting on January 2, 2017.
Called the Star Wars Guided Tour, it is available on select days only and the tour lasts around 7 hours. Tour dates and start times will vary depending upon the closing time of the park.
The tour includes snacks and soft drinks whilst travelling around the park plus dinner and an evening dessert party. Note that you order your dinner options at the start of the tour.
The tour is led by a knowledgable Star Wars tour guide and includes:
- watch the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi movie
- reserved viewing at two live stage shows; “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” and “March of the First Order”
- reserved seating at a themed Star Wars inspired dinner at the Backlot Express restaurant
- character meet-and-greet with Kylo Ren and Chewbacca at the Star Wars Launch Bay
- guided tour of some of the exhibits, artifacts and replica props at the Star Wars Launch Bay
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue simulator ride
- front row seating plus enrolment in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (for children aged 4 to 12)
- reservations at the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- reserved viewing for the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks show
- personalised souvenir
Whilst it is possible to do many of the attractions included in the guided tour on your own, the tour gives you both a knowledgable guide plus front of line and reserved seating access to all the attractions above. Also bear in mind that the dessert party costs $69 in its own right.
You also get to meet Captain Phasma and accompany the stormtroopers down Hollywood Boulevard.
The price is $121.12 plus tax for both adults and children. You also require a regular day admission ticket to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the tour start time will forfeit the entire cost of the tour.
To reserve a place, you need to call (407) 939–7529 (407-WDW-PLAY).
The walking tour lasts 7 hours and starts next to the Great Movie Ride. You should check in 15 minutes before the tour start time.