Legoland Florida Events
By James | Last updated August 23, 2023
This page may contain compensated affiliate links. Please read the Disclaimer for more information
As Legoland Florida continues to grow, it is expanding its range of events aimed at the 2 to 12 year old age group.
They now support a number of events including a quarterly Junior Master Model Builder Competitions designed around a specific theme with prizes for the best LEGO models culminating in an Ultimate Build Off competition at the end of the year.
All events are included in the standard park admission ticket price (unless stated otherwise).
- LEGO City Theme, Junior Master Model Builder Competition. Dates for 2013 are January 26 and 27.
- LEGO® Friends Weekend is a daytime party for girls with LEGO building events, entertainment, games and activities plus the change to meet LEGO Friends characters. Dates for 2013 are February 9 and 10.
- The Legoland Florida Water Park opens for the summer season. Opening date for 2013 is March 9.
- The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Citrus Classic 5K for both runners and walkers. The charity run/walk takes place inside the Legoland Florida park. Date for 2013 is April 6. This event is $30 for adults (aged 13 and over) and $20 for children, non-refundable and does not include park admission.
- Yoda Chronicles Theme, Junior Master Model Builder Competition and Lego Star Wars Days. As well as events around the new Star Wars themed Miniland USA area, there is also a Yoda Scavenger Hunt. Dates for 2013 are May 4 and 5.
- Independence Day Theme, Junior Master Model Builder Competition. Dates for 2013 are July 4 and 5.
- Red, Brick & Boom Independence Day celebrations. Special 3D glasses turn the fireworks into millions of exploding bricks. Dates for 2013 are July 4 to 7.
- Brick-or-Treat Halloween event with themed treat stations with candy and snacks along the brick-or-treat trail. There is also a Haunted Scavenger Hunt in Miniland USA, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world and a children’s costume contest with prizes. Dates for 2013 are every Saturday and Sunday in October.
- The Legoland Florida Water Park closes at the end of the summer season. Closing date for 2013 is To be confirmed.
- LEGO Chima Theme, Junior Master Model Builder Competition. Dates for 2013 are November 9 and 10.
- Christmas Bricktacular with a 30 foot, 270,000 LEGO brick Christmas tree with festive decorations and a Lego Santa Scavenger Hunt. A LEGO Santa and Toy Soldier make daily appearances in the park. Select dates during December.
- Countdown to Kid’s New Year’s Eve features nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise. Special 3D glasses turn the fireworks into millions of exploding bricks. Dates for 2013 are December 26 to 30.
- Kid’s New Year’s Eve takes place at 6 pm on December 31 instead of midnight so kids can still enjoy the giant LEGO brick drop, fireworks and DJ dance party in Miniland USA without having to stay up too late.
As Legoland Florida’s popularity grows, expect more seasonal events.