When Walt Disney World introduced FastPass+, they increased the number of attractions that were eligible and also allowed reservations for some of the best viewing points for the daily parades and meet and greet experiences.
All four parks operate FastPass+ but at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, they have introduced a two-tier system.
With the two-tier system, when making your initial advanced reservations you are only able to select one attraction from the Tier 1 list and the remainder must come from the Tier 2 list. Once you have used up your original reservations, you can select one attraction at a time from either list.
Some experiences at special events such as the Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios also offer FastPass+.
Not surprisingly, Disney’s Magic Kingdom has more FastPass+ attractions than any other park, nearly 30 in total. As well as nearly all the attractions, you can also reserve viewing spots for both the daytime and evening parades as well as the nighttime fireworks show.
Magic Kingdom FastPass+ attractions
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Festival of Fantasy (afternoon parade)
- Haunted Mansion
- it’s a small world
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Electrical Parade (evening parade)
- Meet Anna and Elsa with a Visiting Princess (Princess Fairytale Hall)
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel (Princess Fairytale Hall)
- Meet Mickey Mouse in Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinkerbell in Town Square Theater
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Epcot operates the two tier system. Guests may only select one attraction from the Tier 1 list and the rest from the Tier 2 list.
Epcot Tier 1 FastPass+ attractions
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Living with the Land
- Test Track
Epcot Tier 2 FastPass+ attractions
- Captain EO
- Journey Into Imagination
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Mission: SPACE
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Like Epcot, Hollywood Studios also operates the two tier system. Guests may only select one attraction from the Tier 1 list and the rest from the Tier 2 list.
Hollywood Studios Tier 1 FastPass+ attractions
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- The Great Movie Ride
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
Hollywood Studios Tier 2 FastPass+ attractions
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
- The American Idol Experience
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Like Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom does not have a tier system and guests can select up to three attractions from the list.
Animal Kingdom FastPass+ attractions
- Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris Expedition
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Primeval Whirl