The Go Miami Build Your Own Pass allows you to select from a number of attractions in South Florida and the Keys and a few from Central Florida, over 40 attractions in all. You only pay for the attractions you choose.
Each attraction is individually priced and once you select at least two attractions, you can expect at least a 20% discount off the gate price of all the attractions selected.
Amongst the attractions on offer are the Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise, Duck Tours South Beach and Gray Line Miami: Key West Day Trip (From Miami).
A full list of the actual attractions can be found at the bottom of this page. You can save around 20% off the normal gate prices of many of the attractions on offer.
As well as the Go Miami Build Your Own Pass, there is also the Go Miami All-Inclusive Pass which allows you to visit around 30 of South Florida’s attractions as well as some in the Orlando area for a specific number of days or the Go Miami Explorer Pass which allows you to build a customised pass to a select group of top attractions (including Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium Key West and the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens) for a specific number of days.
Go Miami Build Your Own Pass Ticket Options
The current Go Miami Build Your Own Pass gives you the ultimate flexibility whereby you can purchase passes to one or more attraction. The passes are valid for 30 days starting from the first time you use it.
It is like a Disney “hopper” ticket in that you can visit as many of the included attractions on any given day; the only restriction is that typically you cannot leave and then re-enter the same attraction on the same day. Note that with most attractions you can only visit them once but some do offer return visits.
Many of the smaller attractions only require a couple of hours to visit so you can easily combine visits to more than one attraction in a single day.
Anyone aged 12 or over on the day of their first entry to the attractions is classed as an adult and will have to buy an adult ticket. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 are typically classed as children and may purchase a child ticket. Children under the age of 3 are usually admitted for free but check the accompanying guidebook.
The Go Miami Build Your Own Passes come with a “No-risk” return policy which basically means you can get a refund on any unused passes for up to 30 days from the date of purchase and they can be activated up to one year from the date of purchase.
Bear in mind that if you are planning on visiting Orlando as well, then the Go Miami Build Your Own Pass also includes a few of Orlando’s top attractions.
All Go City Passes are delivered digitally via email and you can either print them out or display them using the free Go City Card mobile app.
Each pass is accompanied by a guidebook which gives details of each attraction, maps, hours of operation and any specific entrance instructions. It also notes which attractions allow you to visit more than once.
Go Miami Build Your OwnPass 2019 Ticket Prices
These prices are subject to change and you should check with Go City Cards (Smart Destinations) for the latest prices.
All tickets are non-transferable and must be used within 14 days of first activation.
Each attraction is individually priced.
|Miami Build Your Own Pass||Adult||Child|
|Admission to a choice of over 40 attractions. Ticket expires 30 days after first use||From $12.80||From $9.60|
Go City Card Alternative Tickets
If you are visiting Orlando, then you might want to consider one of the Go Orlando passes instead which cover Orlando and Central Florida with a few Miami and South Florida attractions thrown in for good measure. You can find more details on the Buying Go City Card Tickets page.
Alternatively, if your interest lies in the major theme parks, the Orlando Flex ticket is a multi-park ticket available exclusively in the UK and it gives you access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
Go Miami Build Your Own Pass Attraction List
- Banana Ride
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Bike and Roll: Art Deco Miami Segway Tour
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Conch Tour Train
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Gray Line Miami: Key West Day Trip (From Miami)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 1-Day All-Loops Tour
- Island Queen Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Jet Boat Miami
- Jungle Island
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Perez Art Museum of Miami (PAMM)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium Key West
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Señor Frog’s Miami: One-Hour Open Bar
- South Beach Food Tour
- Sunset Water Sports Key West 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Key West Parasailing
- Sunset Watersports Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Sunset Watersports Paddle Board Rental
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Zoo Miami Best Value Package
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Daytona Speedway All Access Track Tour
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- WonderWorks All-Access Pass