The Go Select Orlando Pass allows you to build your own personalised pass to some of central Florida’s best attractions including the major theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Legoland Florida and Busch Gardens with typical savings of around 10 to 20%.
Unlike the Go Orlando Card which is a fixed price for a specified number of days, the Go Select Orlando Pass is basically a combination ticket where you choose which attractions to include and the price is based upon your selection.
Go Orlando Select Pass Ticket Options
You can choose from around 33 different attractions. Tickets to a couple of the major theme park attractions like Walt Disney World can be purchased individually. With the others you just add two or more to your pass. As you add the various attractions, you can check on your savings.
When Smart Destinations introduced their Special Edition Go Orlando Card in September 2012, they also upgraded the Go Orlando Select Pass to include options for both Legoland and the Legoland Water Park.
Anyone aged 12 or over on the day of their first entry to the attractions is classed as an adult and will have to buy an adult pass. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 are classed as children and may purchase a child pass. Children under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
Go Orlando Select Passes come with a “No-risk” return policy which basically means you can get a refund on any unused passes for up to one year from the date of purchase.
Note that some tickets have to be picked up from Go Card’s Official Ticket Center at 3148 Vineland Rd. (S.R. 535), Kissimmee, FL 34746.
Go Select Pass Alternative Tickets
If you don’t want to commit to a particular list of attractions then consider the Go Orlando Card which gives you access to around 50 attractions for a specified number of days. If you are visiting Miami, then consider the Go Miami Card or Go Select Miami Pass which cover Miami and South Florida.
Alternatively, the Orlando Flex ticket is a multi-park ticket and gives you access to Universal Studios, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Wet’n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
The current list of attractions (as at September 2012 but subject to change) that you can include in your pass with the Go Select Orlando Pass is:
- 1/2 Day Watersports Package for two
- Arabian Nights Dinner Theater
- Boggy Creek Airboats Tour
- Busch Gardens 1 Day Admission
- Cocoa Beach Day Tour plus Lunch
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- Dali Museum
- Daytona International Speedway All Access Track Tour
- Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida
- Fun Spot Action Park
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- I-Ride Trolley 3 Day Unlimited Ride Pass
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Legoland Florida - NEW
- Legoland Water Park Combo - NEW
- Miami and Everglades Tour
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Outta Control Dinner Show
- Parasail Single
- Parasail Tandem
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- SeaWorld 1 Day Admission with Second Day Free
- SeaWorld/Aquatica Combo
- SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Combo
- Swim With The Manatees
- Titanic: Dinner Event
- Titanic: The Experience
- Treasure Tavern
- Universal 2 Day Admission (one park per day)
- Walt Disney World 5 Day Park Hopper
- Walt Disney World 5 Day Ticket (one park per day)
- Walt Disney World 6 Day Ticket (one park per day)
- Wet ’n Wild 1 Day Admission
- Wonderworks General Admission