The Candlelight Processional is part of the “Holidays Around the World at Epcot” and takes place in 2018 from November 22 every day until after Christmas on December 30.
Each evening at the America Gardens Theatre, there is a musical performance by a mass choir and a 50-piece orchestra retelling the Christmas story with the help of a special celebrity guest narrator.
The performance runs three times a night at the American Gardens Theatre at 5:00 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:15 pm.
Celebrity narrators scheduled for 2018 are:
- November 22 to November 23, 2018 - Chita Rivera
- November 24 to November 25, 2018 - Helen Hunt
- November 26 to November 27, 2018 - Alfonso Ribeiro
- November 28 to November 30, 2018 - Robby Benson
- December 1 to December 2, 2018 - John Stamos
- December 3 to December 6, 2018 - Neil Patrick Harris
- December 7 to December 9, 2018 - Whoopi Goldberg
- December 10 to December 12, 2018 - Bart Millard
- December 13 to December 14, 2018 - Blair Underwood
- December 15 to December 17, 2018 - Gary Sinese
- December 18 to December 20, 2018 - Pat Sajak
- December 21 to December 23, 2018 - Auli’l Cravalho
- December 24 to December 25, 2018 - Joey Fatone (replaces Edward James Olmos)
- December 26 to December 27, 2018 - Jodi Benson
- December 28 to December 30, 2018 - Cap Ripken Jr.
Note that guest narrators are subject to change.
Celebrations also take place at some of the pavilions in the World Showcase with Holiday Storytellers including Old Saint Nick in the American Adventure showcase, Pierre Noel in France and LaBefana in Italy.
Every night at the World Showcase Plaza, you can watch Mickey’s Tree Lighting Treat with Mickey Mouse and friends.
Look out for the Lights of Winter lighted canopy that dances to holiday music over the walkway linking Future World and the World Showcase. Even Illuminations: Reflections of Earth gets a makeover with a special holiday season finale, Lights of Winter.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
You can also purchase Candlelight Dinner packages which includes either breakfast, lunch or dinner plus guaranteed seating for one of the Candlelight Processional performances. The meals are either a three course meal or a full buffet plus a non-alcoholic drink depending upon location.
A number of restaurants in the World Showcase offer lunch or dinner including the Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion), Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion), Nine Dragons Restaurant (China Pavilion), Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco Pavilion), Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion), San Angel Inn Restaurante and La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico Pavilion), Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria and Tutto Italia Ristorante (Italy Pavilion), Chefs de France (France Pavilion), Tokyo Dining and Teppan Edo (Japan Pavilion) and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion).
La Hacienda de San Angel is dinner only.
In Future World you can eat lunch or dinner at the Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas) or The Garden Grill (The Land Pavilion).
You can also take breakfast or dinner at Trattoria Al Forno at the nearby Disney’s BoardWalk as well as breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
Breakfasts are available at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion), The Garden Grill (The Land Pavilion), Trattoria al Forno (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn) and the Ale & Compass (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort).
Lunch time prices range from $50 to $73 for adults and $16.99 to $43 for children (aged 3 to 9). Dinner prices are slightly higher at $55 to $80 for adults and $16.99 to $43 for children. Breakfasts range from $38 to $65 for adults and $22 to $38 for children. All prices exclude tax.
If you are on the Magic Your Way Dining or Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Plan, you can use two table service entitlements.