Disney has introduced another Dessert party and it starts on July 17 on select nights at Epcot. It is the Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party and it replaces the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party.
As well as the actual dessert party you also get reserved seating for the evening IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks show and an exclusive opportunity to ride Frozen Ever After! in the Norway pavilion, after hours. Note however that Anna and Elsa meet-and-greets will not be available after hours.
The dessert party takes place at the World Showcase Plaza East, overlooking the World Showcase Lagoon.
The menu takes its inspiration from the “Frozen” film and includes a number of snacks, hot and cold desserts and not so sweet desserts. There is also a selection of both non-alcoholic and alcoholic (21 years and older) speciality drinks like cotton candy lemonade, piña coladas, margaritas, and “Summertime Punch”, a mixture of prickly pear syrup, lemonade, ginger ale and vodka.
The full dessert menu is as follows:
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Broccoli, Country Bread Cubes, and Grilled Flatbread
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
Prices for the dessert party are $79 per adult and $47 per child (aged 3 to 9) with both gratuity and tax included.
Call 407-WDW-DINE or go to disneyworld.com/dine to make a reservation. A normal park admission ticket is required.
Note that the Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party is not available on the Disney Dining Plan.