For more information, click on any of the topics in the sidebars.If it is your first time to Florida then it is worthwhile doing some research before travelling. With the current economic climate it is even more important than ever to watch your money so why not check out our "Beat the credit crunch" tips.
Even if you travel to Florida on a regular basis, there is always new information to gather; for example the new colours on the $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills, latest prices when parking at the major theme parks and special celebrations throughout the year.
These pages give you useful practical information on a number of topics to help you get the most from your visit to Florida, including:
- what is the weather like in July in Orlando or Key West?
- what are the best sort of theme park tickets to buy?
- should I take cash or travellers cheques?
- can I play US DVDs and videos when I get home?
- when are the national holidays and special celebrations?
- what to do if you come face to face with an alligator?
- where are the best family restaurants
- what to do if you are feeling unwell
- what is the difference between jello and jelly
- what should I watch out for when hiring a car or driving in Florida?
For more information, click on any of the topics in the sidebars.
Why not sign up to our FREE monthly newsletter bringing all the latest news from the Sunshine State including new rides, the weather forecast, events for the coming month and book reviews.
Remind yourself of Florida with our FREE desktop wallpaper calendar featuring a different beautiful desktop picture each month.