Through our partner InfoHub, we are able to offer you a host of free brochures about a variety of activities in Florida, everything ranging from golfing vacations to eco-tours, scuba diving and Caribbean cruises.
Florida with it's year round sunshine, makes an excellent base for many different types of activities, particularly outdoor activities.
Follow any of the links below (and then click on the 'Florida' state link) to get more details about a whole range of Florida activities. Note that some activities are seasonal though many of them are available year round.
You can request free brochures from any of the activities that you like, including:
- Art and Artist Vacation — broaden your horizons and nourish your imagination with fresh inspiration at vacation schools in art, archeology, photography and mosaics
- History Vacation — learn more about the Deep South from Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Georgia all the way to Florida
- Language Schools — learn a new language in the Florida sunshine
- Cultural Tours — tour Miami including a 90 minute boat ride and see the home of the rich and famous
- Spirituality Tours — enjoy spa treatment, yoga and massage or experience an "awakening" retreat with the manatees
- Romantic Vacations — romantic vacations and College Spring Break packages
- Naturist and Nude Resorts — go 'au-naturel' at a nude resort or clothing-optional vacation
- Fishing Packages, Lodges, and Outfitters — stay in a fishing lodge and fresh or saltwater fish for bass, tarpon, crappie, trout, grouper, shark and other exotic species
- Scuba Diving Packages, Resorts, Boats and Diving Centers — the crystal clear waters of Florida offer many diving opportunities including scuba diving coral reefs and snorkelling with manatees or just relaxing at a diving resort
- Bicycling Tours — soak up the atmosphere of Key West, the southern most point on the USA
- Nature, Eco and Wildlife Tours — collect sea shells, watch wild birds and dolphins in their natural habitat and snorkel with manatees in the company of a trained naturalist
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Whitewater Rafting — go rafting or canoeing on Florida's beautiful rivers or search for dolphins, manatees, alligators and tropical birds in a sea kayak in the Everglades
- Sailing and Boating Packages — learn to sail, cruise in a sail boat along the Atlantic seaboard, take a luxury crewed sailing charter to the Caribbean or join a cruise ship around the Keys and the Bahamas
- Spa Resorts — treat yourself to a health retreat or get back in shape at a weight loss resort
- Golf Resorts and Golf Vacations — stay in a beautiful golf resort or pamper yourself at a health spa