Red Lobster Restaurants in Florida
The Red Lobster restaurant chain is a particular favourite of ours for a more special family meal. The extensive menu is mainly based around fish dishes plus lobster and shrimp, but meat dishes are also available, especially the famous Surf 'n' Turf platters, which have fish and steak options.
It is a little more expensive than the usual fare, but well worth it. It can get very busy (particularly in the evenings ) so it is worth making a reservation.
All the meals are accompanied by Red Lobsters's signature warm cheese biscuits (a bit like a cheesy scone but better) instead of bread rolls. These biscuits are to die for! Be careful though, as they are very filling and very more-ish. It is easy to be too full for your entree, and that would be a shame.
We have always found the fish choices to be extensive and well prepared. If you would like a particular dish, which is not on the menu, it is worth asking if they have any as often they will have the odd one in the kitchen.
Healthy eating options such as low calorie, or low carb options are also available; check out the Lighthouse Selections menu.
We have always been very impressed by the level of service at the Red Lobster restaurants on Highway 192 in Orlando but have visited many Red Lobsters around the USA and have never been disappointed. Keep an eye out for Red Lobster restaurant coupons in the free visitor guides.
Red Lobster opened their first restaurant in Lakeland, Florida in 1968 and now has over 350 restaurants throughout the USA. Below is the list of Red Lobster restaurant locations in the immediate Orlando/Kissimmee area:
- 4010 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741 - south side of Highway 192, opposite Osceola Square Mall
Tel: (407) 846-3513
- 5690 Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 - west of North Poinciana Boulevard
Tel: (407) 396-6997
- 7780 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34747 - near Formosa Gardens Boulevard, to the west of I4
Tel: (321) 677-0191
- 12557 State Road 535, Orlando, FL 32836 - in Lake Buena Vista near intersection of 535 and I4
Tel: (407) 827-1045
- 8003 Golden Sky Lane, Orlando, FL 32809 - at the Florida Mall
Tel: (407) 438-6627
- 5936 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 - northern end of International Drive by South Kirkman Road
Tel: (407) 351-9313
- 9892 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 - southern end of International Drive opposite Hawaiian Court
Tel: (407) 345-0018
- 3552 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 - at Orlando Fashion Square Mall
Tel: (407) 896-3657
- 7373 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32818 - west of North Hiawassee Road
Tel: (407) 295-2791
- 617 North Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828 - south of East Colonial Drive
Tel: (407) 249-4141
- 340 West State Road 436, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 - just west of I4
Tel: (407) 682-3636